Environmental Drilling Services
- Membrane Interface Probe (MIP) - In-situ gas testing for VOC's.
- Ultra Violet Optical Screening Tool (UVOST) - Detection of free phase (LNAPL) hydrocarbons through Laser induced florescence.
- Hydraulic Profiling Tool (HPT) - Identification of preferential pathways through hydraulic conductivity and Electrical conductivity (EC)
- High resolution data required to effectively prepare CSM for the effective remediation of contaminated soils and groundwater.
- Powerful Geoprobe7822 track mounted top drive direct push machines
- DT235 dual tube tooling allows continuous undisturbed sampling without risk of cross contamination.
- Sample presented in polyvinyl liner for ease of logging
MONITORING WELL INSTALLATION
- Where available Numac uses recycled and/or biodegradable consumables.
- All well materials meet Australian standards, PVC to Stainless steel
- Pre-pack well screens.
- Recycled plastic well covers and J-caps.
- Soil gas monitoring and recovery wells.
- All drillers hold minimum Class 1 water-well licence.
- Class 2 and 3 drillers available as per project requirements.
- Biodegradable well bailers and low flow tubing.
- 75mm to 200mm diameter drilling through all rock formations
- Depths of up to 400m
- Trailer, 4x4 and sloop mounted compressors
- Cyclone and dust suppression and automated rod handling systems
- Target discreet section of formation for groundwater sample.
- Fast cost effective.
- Bottom up grouting.
- Effective in sands, clay and silts.
- Sustainable, avoid was disposal and well materials.
PRE PACKED WELL INSTALLATION
- High quality well installation in collapsing sands and silts.
- Faster and more efficient well installation.
- Eliminate risk of ineffective gravel pack placement
- Solid stem auger drilling up to 30mbgl
- Hollow auger ID up to 158mm for installation of 50 & 100mm wells
- Geoprobe 7822DT Track mounted auger rigs, difficult access powerful machines
- Solid Stem augers up to 250mm diameter
- Choose from truck or trailer mounted units
- All spoil diverted to drums for secure storage and removal
- Safest method of clearing drilling locations
- Sizes from 50 - 300mm in diameter
- independent of rigs to allow maximum flexibility on site
- Supplied with rig or Hydro excavation crew
- All environmental drilling rigs carry concrete coring equipment on requrest.