Numac are Australia's premier environmental drillers. Our compnay operates a fleet of 6 Geoprobe machines from depots in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. All of our operators are certificate III qualified and hold minimum class 1 water well licences. With the addition of sonic rigs to our fleet we now offer the most effective solution for landfill sampling and installation. Our suite of HRSC tools for real time delineation of VOC's ensures that we can provide a more comprehensive site assessment than any other environmental assessment contractor in Australia.
- Membrane Interface Probe (MIP) - In-situ gas testing for VOC's.
- Ultra Violet Optical Screening Tool (UVOST) - Detection of free phase (LNAPL) hydrocarbons through Laser induced florescence.
- Hydraulic Profiling Tool (HPT) - Identification of preferential pathways through hydraulic conductivity and Electrical conductivity (EC)
- High resolution data required to effectively prepare CSM for the effective remediation of contaminated soils and groundwater.
- Powerful Geoprobe7822 track mounted top drive direct push machines
- DT235 dual tube tooling allows continuous undisturbed sampling without risk of cross contamination.
- Sample presented in polyvinyl liner for ease of logging
MONITORING WELL INSTALLATION
- Where available Numac uses recycled and/or biodegradable consumables.
- All well materials meet Australian standards, PVC to Stainless steel
- Pre-pack well screens.
- Recycled plastic well covers and J-caps.
- Soil gas monitoring and recovery wells.
- All drillers hold minimum Class 1 water-well licence.
- Class 2 and 3 drillers available as per project requirements.
- Biodegradable well bailers and low flow tubing.
- 75mm to 200mm diameter drilling through all rock formations
- Depths of up to 400m
- Trailer, 4x4 and sloop mounted compressors
- Cyclone and dust suppression and automated rod handling systems
- Target discreet section of formation for groundwater sample.
- Fast cost effective.
- Bottom up grouting.
- Effective in sands, clay and silts.
- Sustainable, avoid was disposal and well materials.
PRE PACKED WELL INSTALLATION
- High quality well installation in collapsing sands and silts.
- Faster and more efficient well installation.
- Eliminate risk of ineffective gravel pack placement
- Solid stem auger drilling up to 30mbgl
- Hollow auger ID up to 158mm for installation of 50 & 100mm wells
- Geoprobe 7822DT Track mounted auger rigs, difficult access powerful machines
- Solid Stem augers up to 250mm diameter
- Choose from truck or trailer mounted units
- All spoil diverted to drums for secure storage and removal
- Safest method of clearing drilling locations