- Conventional coring NMLC
- Wireline coring NQ3, HQ3, PQ3.
- Track mounted compact machines for limited access locations.
- Vertical and angled holes.
CONE PENETRATION TESTING (CPT)
- NOVA CPT cone offers 18 bit resolution
- Operable on light track mounted machines for difficult access locations
- Anchor system to ensure rig stability
SPT & SHELBY TUBE
- Fully automatic SPT hammers.
- Large and small track mounted machines with SPT capability.
- All SPT hammers enclosed in safety cage.
- Multi purpose sonic rigs with automatic SPT hammers.
- Shelby tubes (U-Tubes)
TUBEX AND CASING ADVANCE SYSTEMS
- PWT tubex (Simcas) system for advancing casing through fractured rock formations with air.
- HWT Casing advance allows fast continuous casing of unconsolidated formations with wire-line removal of the bit to allow sampling.
- Vibrating Wire piezometers (VWP)
- Water level monitoring wells
- Landfill thermocouple installation
PNUMATIC & HYDRAULIC PACKER TESTS
- Straddle Packer test equipment for pressure testing specific zones within cored holes once drilling is complete.
- Single packer system for pressure testing during coring.
- Mono pumps for constant pressure
- Get a continuous sample and case off overburden in a single run in all formations.
- Drill through overburden on dam walls without fluid circulation.
- Seat sonic casing on competent rock and start wire-line diamond coring.
- Sonic rigs with mounted SPT hammers
- Fast, efficient, high volume sampling on tailings dams.
Geotechnical Drilling Services, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide.