A large variety of machines ensures we can provide you with a drilling solution that is effective and suits your budget. Numac has 12 drilling rigs operating on the east coast of Australia with offices located in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. Click on image to download spec sheet.
- Projects that require both sonic drilling and triple tube diamond coring.
- Dam wall investigations, over-water drilling, landfill drilling.
- large diameter soil sampling and well installation.
- Continuous soil sampling up to 50mbgl in all formations.
- Installation of 50mm and 100mm monitoring wells in silts, sand and gravels
- large diameter sampling (up to 200mm) at shallow depths for bulk soil sampling (Archeological and shallow exploration.)
- Geotechnical drilling on Dams, overwater barges, rail and road works.
- Efficient Triple tube diamond coring, wash boring and tubex (simcas).
- High efficiency rotary air drilling down to 100mbgl.
- Limited access geotechnical investigations. Rail and road investigations.
- Where you need a lot of options with the smallest possible site footprint.
- Deep Geotechnical bores
- Shallow exploration bores
- Extraction well installation
- Large diameter rotary air and mud
- Environmental drilling programs that require undisturebed sampling and monitoring well installation. Retail service stations, industrial sites, airport and port facilities.
- Installation of monitoring wells in sands and silts with hollow augers.
- Large diameter water bore drilling up to 350mm diameter.
- Gas field monitoring bores down to 500mbgl.
- Efficient drilling for geothermal looping.
- limited access drill pads, remote drilling locations.
- Push tube soil sampling under overhead structures such as car parks.
- Using HRSC tools where larger Geoprobe or direct push machines cannot access.
- Shallow MW installation with solid and hollow augers (>10m) where other rigs cannot access due to mast height or width.